Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. These Terms explain how you may use this website (the Site), which is provided by us free of charge.
2 References in these Terms to the Site includes the following websites and all associated subdomains and web pages:
3. You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
4. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
5. If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
6. If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by:
means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site;
means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time;
Intellectual property rights
means rights such as copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world);
has the meaning given to it in the section entitled "submitting information to the site";
has the meaning given to it in clause 1.1;
We, us or our
means Potion Dynamo Ltd (company registration number 11198165) (VAT registration number 322474421) the registered office of which is at:
127 Cambridge Street
London SW1V 4PZ
References to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time.
You or your
means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.
B How a Contract is Formed between Us
- After placing an order, you will receive an email from us. Please note that this is not acceptance of your order. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you. We will notify you if we do not accept your order. If your order is accepted, we will send you an email that confirms your order has been dispatched. The contract between us will be formed once the products have been dispatched from our warehouse and will only relate to the products whose dispatch has been confirmed.
- We do not process or despatch orders on weekends, UK public holidays or outside regular working hours.
- Delivery times listed are estimates only and we cannot be responsible for any courier or customs delays. UK and international delivery options and timeframes can be found on our Delivery and Returns Policy [insert link to D&R policies]
- The price of any product includes UK VAT where applicable and does not include any delivery charges
- We reserve the right to change prices or delivery charges, remove products at any time. These changes will not affect orders that have already been confirmed. If there is an error in a product you have ordered, we will contact you by email and give you the option to cancel or reconfirm your order.
- International orders may be subject to duties, taxes and other fees as well as customs delays and regulatory or legal restrictions. You or the recipient are responsible for any charges levied and for ensuring that any products you order comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if any of these issues arise.
- To cancel the contract, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can use the returns form found here [insert returns form link] Please include your order number and the reason for your return.
- Please ensure, if you return any products this is within 14 days of your receipt. Furthermore, please note you will be responsible for return postage and for the safety and care of the returned products both while in your possession and while in transit.
- We will reimburse you the purchase price of any returned product (but not any delivery charge) no later than 30 days after we receive them back. We cannot return any taxes, duties or delivery charges for international orders.
- Products returned because of a fault, please inform us by email at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt. Please provide details of how the product is faulty and confirm whether you would like an exchange or refund. Once we have received the product and inspected it, we will either exchange the product or refund the price of the product in full as well as any reasonable costs you incur in returning the product to us. We will refund you by your original payment method but please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- The above reflects your statutory cancellation rights if you live in the European Union but does not affect your statutory rights if they are faulty.
- Using the Site
2 You may not use any "page-scraper", "robot", "spider", "deep-link" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
3 You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by password "mining", hacking or any other illegitimate means.
4 You may not scan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
5 You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of ours, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
6 You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
7 You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person's use of the Site.
8 You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10 The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
11 You agree that you are solely responsible for:
(i) all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
(ii) keeping your password and any other account details confidential.
12 We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13 We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
D. Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
1 This Site and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any Content, are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
2 Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to lawfully access the Site as intended and authorized by us. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
3 Trade marks:
The use of any trade marks on the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
E. Submitting information to the Site
1 While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us. We therefore cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not submit any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (Unwanted Submissions) to the Site. While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
2 We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
F. Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
1 While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot guarantee that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk. The images of our products are for illustrative purposes and may vary slightly to your products.
2 We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
3 Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
4 While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
G. Hyperlinks and third party sites
H Limitation on our liability
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any losses. This exclusion shall include, but not be limited to:
(a) losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part
(b) business losses; and
(c) losses to non-consumers.
I. Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident. We will take all reasonable steps to prevent or minimise any delay and notify you if there is a risk of substantial delay.
J. Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
1 We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
2 If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
3 If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
(a) let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
(b) consider the need for Alternative Dispute Resolution and, if considered necessary, provide you with information about any alternative dispute resolution provider we deem appropriate to deal with your complaint.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms are determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
- English law will apply to these Terms.